CONTENT DEVELOPER & COORDINATOR
Join our team to help reshape the website design landscape
Type: Full Time + Work from home available
Role & Responsibility
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Rewrite content by researching online
- Ensure that client requests for website content update are tracked, managed and reported
- Provide clarification to content updating team by studying the requirement.
- Proactively call the client to seek new content inputs
- Edit and curate the content received if required
- Provide content status reports to Client and SD Management
- Good communication skills.
- Meticulous and Diligent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- WordPress Update Skills will be a bonus
- Has to be available online from 9am to 6 pm