If you like a challange, you'll love it here, because we are solving tough problems everyday.
Join our team to help reshape the
website design landscape
Find the perfect job for you
Check out all our open spots below
WHAT IS EXPECTED
- Create original website User Interface (UI) Design based on the clients brief.
- Research latest design trends and best practices to ensure the best possible User Experience.
- Design website pages, layouts and forms by keeping in mind the client requirements, theme demands and overall functionality.
- Coordinate with the Client Relationship Manager (CRM) and Development Team to meet Project Timelines.
- Participate in Client Briefing sessions to understand requirements and seek design related clarification.
Additional, as required:
- Design Logo’s, Business Cards and other Branding related material by incorporating the latest design trends.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team towards designing and ideation of Social Media creatives.
- Provide inputs towards anything design.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In design. Working knowledge of Corel Draw.
- UI and UX Design Thinking. Certifications will be good.
- 5 to 6 Years of Design Experience. At least 2 Years in Website UI.
- Ability to work independently (work from home if necessary)
- Listing Skills – To understand clients requirements.
The pay per click executive will manage our clients pay per click campaigns ensuring they are effective at bringing in revenue.
The job offers you an opportunity to work from home.Responsibilities:
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns for a variety of clients
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according to brief and best practice guidelines
- Develop near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns for clients
- Manage medium to large-sized PPC budgets
- Work with the content team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for your clients
- Work with the PPC Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Analyse activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the PPC Manager and subsequent clients
- Help to define PPCs strategies for a host of clients
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role (preferably client-side)
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of Google Adwords and all paid search platforms
- Google Adwords certification preferable
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing in general
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Strong track record in managing medium to large-sized budgets
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Effective account management skills
Project Management Job Requirements
- Understand and Capture Client Requirements
- Follow up with our clients
- Coordinate with Developers/Designers etc for Project Delivery
- Coordinate with Vendors to get work done
- Keep a tight watch on Resource Capacity & Project Timelines
- Provide creative solutions to client requirements
- Update our PM Tools and create reports.
- QA Projects
Pre Sales Job Requirements
- Gather Priliminary Lead Requirements & respond
- Follow up on Lead from Web, Social Media, IVR, Just Dial
- Update our Sales Tool
- Create standard Proposals on our Proposal Tools
- Schedule Sales Appointments
- Respond to Chat
Post Sales Job Requirements
- Regularly Engage with Existing Clients
- Monitor & Manage Support Tickets
- Upsell Services
- Manage Change Requests & Site Updates
- Ensure SD Portfolio & SM is up to date
- Represent company at seminars, workshops, exhibitions
- Visit client office to gather requirements
- Exceptional English Speaking and Writing skills
- WordPress Working Knowledge
- Creative thinker with good sense of Design
- Listening Skills
- Ability to Research
- Extreamly Diligant with an Eye for Detail
- Team Player
- Ability to constantly upgrade skills & try new technologies
- Positive & Proactive
- Highly motivated and a Go getter
Accomplishes Web project objectives by establishing project scope; designing and delivering solutions; leading team members.
Web Project Manager Job Duties
- Establishes Web Project Scope by identifying the clients business and technical requirements.
- Develops a Project Plan based on deliverable and resource availability.
- Monitors project progress by tracking action items, conducting design and implementation reviews, resolving issues, escalating issues to appropriate authority, responding to team members' concerns and coordinating requirements with interested departments.
- Assures Quality by developing and completing test plans; maintaining project and technical documentation.
- Ensure costing controls by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
Web Project Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Web Savvy – Should have worked in the Website Design Industry
- Project Management – Should have managed People & Projects
- Good Verbal Communication & Written Communication,
- Reporting Skills
The main duties of the Business Development Manager can be summarized as follows:
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clientsby growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients,and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objectionsby clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
Reporting & Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Present business development training and mentoring to businessa developers and other internal staff.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
Education & Skills
- Exceptionally good English communication skills. Both verbal and written
- MBA would be a plus
- Should be self motivated
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales and Support Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team and to manage after Sales Client interactions.
The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a Web Design Agency sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work and deliver effectively under pressure.